Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Due date is tomorrow - August 12th

So after being put on bedrest and off work at 30 weeks (7 1/2 months) of pregnancy for danger of pre-term labour, here I am, this baby's due date tomorrow (12 August) and it feels like he isn't going anywhere! I have been feeling the ligaments in muscles in my hips hurting more that usual so I guess they are preparing, at least but that is the only thing that is telling me that this is really coming.
I have written an eviction letter a couple days ago, telling him the lease is over, even that hasn't worked.

I am going to the doctor's tomorrow and she will book in the induction date. I hope this will urge him to come out on his own as I heard that inducted labours are harder and I would like to avoid that, of course..! I have an appointement at the acupuncturist on Friday so let's hope she can help out.

We can't wait to meet him of course but most importantly, Senior can't wait to be off work for 3 weeks.

One thing is for sure, it can't be more than 1 week before it happens!...

More news soon! x

No comments:

Post a Comment